[mythtv] Controlling/cooperation with mythtv from other applications

Robert Rozman mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 19:17:04 +0200

Hello,

I like mythtv, but I have complex home automation/multimedia system so I'd
like to use mythtv in combination with some other applications (Misterhouse
as automation engine, Freevo as partial gui, mythtv as TV-pvr ...). Is there
any chance to send/receive commands or events from/to mythtv to be able to
integrate in other applications ? How can I change overall look of mythtv -
is it skinnable?

If not, maybe these could be useful also to some other users ...

Regards,

Robert Rozman.