[mythtv] audio channel

Isaac Richards mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 20:52:10 -0400

On Monday 30 September 2002 07:22 pm, David Hunnisett wrote:
> After yet more hacking i still dont have working audio :(
> if i run ythtv after using xawtv to tune into a channel everything is
> fine until i change channel. After that i have the correct sound faintly
> and there is a lot of hissing over the top however Iwas wondering if there
> was any way to get mythtv to set the audio mode eg

The problem here was that he needed some finetuning for each channel.  I
finished up adding support for this, so anyone else who has the same problem
should be all good now..  Currently, you'll need to manually set the
'finetuning' field in the channel table to what it needs to be -- should use
the same values as in xawtv.

Isaac