[mythtv] A few things that work better for me...

Matt Zimmerman mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 16:31:03 -0500

On Wed, Nov 27, 2002 at 09:18:24PM -0000, Michael Kedl wrote:

> 1) I'm not sure if it is RedHat 8.0 or my ATI Radeon 7500 or what...
> But, if I am viewing the TV window and hit "m" the EPG launches behind the
> TV.

Sounds like a window manager problem.  I have an ATI Radeon 7500
(all-in-wonder) and this works correctly with fvwm.

> I see there is some problem when I do "make install" in the themes dir,

What problem?  If it is trying to strip a directory or some such, search the
list archives for a solution.

--
 - mdz