[mythtv] mythgame + xmame.x11 + xv

Michael Kedl mythtv-dev@snowman.net
25 Nov 2002 20:39:12 -0000

Not sure if this is related or not....

I noticed that I can't use a script to replace xmame.
I needed one to make it work right with kde so I made xmame be xmame.orig
and a script xmame that called it.  Wouldn't work for some reason.
So I ended up hacking mythgame to do the "right stuff" for me instead.
Are you actually calling xmame the executable with your current config?

Hope this helps,
Mike