[mythtv] G200 issues

Mark Musone mythtv-dev@snowman.net
22 Nov 2002 15:49:32 -0500

I believe that Delaying to next trigger is semi-normal.
i think it's just nupplevideo/libavcodec..etc.. needing to skip some
audio to keep things in sync (i.e. it's not being able to process the
data fast enough)

which possibly make sense because your next errors are even more
critical, bascially it can't even skip fast enough and now data is being
lost..
so somethings not fast enough for all the processing.

what type of machine do you have?
also, i would install the ALSA drivers. it'll probably help quite a bit.
make sure you get the latest CVS of ALSA or the latest one with the bug
fix that causes machines to hang.

-Mark