[mythtv] Zap2it seams to be down...down...down...any alternatives?

Jeremy Oddo mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 11:36:28 -0800 (PST)

I was thinking about this a bit ago...do we have a backup plan?  I mean,
what happens if/when zap2it goes away (or gets swallowed up by someone
else, etc.)?

And if more and more people start building homebrew PVRs using zap2it,
isn't there going to be a big load on their server?