[mythtv] mythmusic startup search and seg fault

Allen T. Gilliland IV mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 22:20:05 -0800 (PST)

I am getting seg faults with mythmusic when I try to
select music to play, or import a cd.  The play music
works fine with the initial playlist I used to test
it, but now I can't get back in to change the
playlist.

could this be because I have 40 gigs of music? it
seems to take a while for it to load the music
selector.

Also, is it supposed to scan for music every time you
start mythmusic?  I only ask because I have 40+ gigs
of music, and it takes a long time to scan every time
I go into mythmusic.  If this is the case I think that
changing this so that it only scans the first time, or
after you manually tell it to re-scan in the interface
somewhere.

-- Allen