[mythtv] Machine hangs on channel-switching with MythTV

Cedar McKay mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 14:00:22 -0800

also you want a patched version of alsa. 0.9.0rc5. This version has
some problems, addressed by a patch (or, I think, the cvs) You can find
the patch within the last  few days on the mailing list.

cedar