[mythtv] problem trying to watch recording in progress

Mark Naudain mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 17:00:33 -0800 (PST)

I would like to say thank you to Isaac for all of his hard work (and
everyone else who has also contributed). This is a wonderful work!
Thank you for everything you have done so far!

It took a while to get setup to where I am now, but every success is an
encouragement to me, so I plan to stick through this development.

The one problem I am having now which I could use some help with is as
follows:

Up to a few days ago I was able to record fine, but now I have not had
any newer recordings available. A few new .nup files are there in my
recording directory, however they are unavailable in the "watch
recorded" menu.

Also, if a recording is started, and I try to watch a recording in
progress, all I get is a background screen with no menu.

I suspect a database problem, but I am a bit lost and could use a
little help straightening this out.

I just signed up for the mailing list and I hope I can return the favor
by helping out here as much as I can in the future.

Thanks,
Mark