[mythtv] Beginner Questions

Lonnie Borntreger mythtv-dev@snowman.net
20 Nov 2002 00:20:16 -0600

On Tue, 2002-11-19 at 22:05, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
> - When I try to watch TV, it goes to full screen, complains about
> audio buffer problems, and then dies (the last time it took KDE with
> it).

Solved this.  It just won't work with artsd.  I tried to wrap it with
artsdsp, and it doesn't like it - don't know why (or really care at this
time).  If I suspend artsd, then it works fine, and I found the
keystroke to make it a window, and change the channels.  So far, so
good.

Is there a doc that lists all the keystrokes?  For some reason lirc is
no longer working with my TV card's ir port.  That's on my list of
"things to play with" (tm).

Thanks,
Lonnie