[mythtv] lirc, Motorola DCT2000 and the Actisys IR blaster

Allen T. Gilliland IV mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 10:58:38 -0800 (PST)

Sorry ... almost forgot to follow up on this.

Here's the original link from the tivo community
forums

http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62212&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

The bit of code i used comes from the end of the first
post.

I have tried asking for more info on that thread, as
well as posting in a variety of newsgroups and forums,
but I haven't gotten any feedback.  And since I am
still trying to get mythtv working well, I haven't
been working much on this serial control problem.

hope it helps though.

-- Allen