[mythtv] Fwd: Compile error from current cvs

Emil Friis mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 17:05:22 -0800 (PST)

What's the reason for the 'cerr undeclared' when compiling
from cvs as of today. I had that happen once before but just
waited a day or two and the problem was gone. Is there
something I can do make sure cerr is defined?

Not trying to be a pain, just to learn a little. I've never
done c - only java and jsp... Who knows - maybe I'll even be
able to contribute some day.

---------------------
cc1plus: warning: changing search order for system directory
"/usr/local/include"
cc1plus: warning:   as it has already been specified as a
non-system directory
playbackbox.cpp: In member function `void
PlaybackBox::remove(QListViewItem*)':
playbackbox.cpp:504: `cerr' undeclared (first use this
function)
playbackbox.cpp:504: (Each undeclared identifier is reported
only once for each
   function it appears in.)
make[2]: *** [playbackbox.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/root/myth/cvs/MC/programs/mythfrontend'
make[1]: *** [sub-mythfrontend] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/myth/cvs/MC/programs'
make: *** [sub-programs] Error 2