[mythtv] Channel chager script (A question for tarek...)

tarek Lubani mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 19:41:23 -0500

OK, how do you pass requests onto this script? it *appears* (and I am
unsure), that to change to channel 123, you would execute:

programname 1 2 3

This would not be cool, because mythtv calls things with: "programname 123"

This could be where your problem is.. IF IT IS, then you can fix it by
adding the following line before the very first call of @ARGV:

@ARGV = split //, join '', @ARGV;

What this does is parses the CHARACTERS, not just the space-separated
variables..

Try it and let me know..

A copy of the "modified" script (only that ONE line added) is at
http://tarek.2y.net/myth/sony.pl

Good luck!

tarek : )