[mythtv] Feature Request: mythfilldatabase status

Isaac Richards mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 15:24:24 -0500

On Wednesday 13 November 2002 09:48 am, Robert Kulagowski wrote:

> Well, maybe not status per-se, but something like what the Tivo does
> when it reports the last time it got EPG data, and how far out the
> data goes.  So even though I've got a cron job running
> mythfilldatabase, it'd still be nice to know if I'm running out of
> data.  (xmltv broken, zap2it broken, etc)

Where would it show this info?

> [Isaac, are you keeping feature requests somewhere, (/dev/null?) or
> is sending them to the mailing list sufficient?]

Anything that I think would be useful, I add to my todo list.  Anything else
that comes along without a patch implementing it, I pretty much just ignore.

Isaac