[mythtv] Couple Newbie Questions -- One Step Closer

Michael Kedl mythtv-dev@snowman.net
12 Nov 2002 20:43:49 -0000

I have RH 8 and was seeing this exact lockup until I switched to ALSA.
I couldn't seem to get the Full Duplex drivers that come with RH8 to work
with mythtv correctly.  They "seemed" to work when I tested them manually.

Download the ALSA system from their website http://www.alsa-project.org

Mike