[mythtv] recording feature question

Harondel J. Sibble mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 16:42:58 -0800

Just curious, why does recording start over after one changes a channel?
Assuming there was enough disk space and enough space assigned to live tv
viewing, it would seem to me that the best thing to do would be to keep
recording for the entire session regardless of whether one is changing
channels.

This came to light when I was scrolling backwards to catch up after a
commercial and I accidentally switched channels, losing all the preceding
section of the show that I just missed after I switched back to the right
channel.

Is there a way to change this?
--
Harondel J. Sibble