[mythtv] DirectTv, etc.

Magnus Ullberg mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 18:25:58 -0600

First of all, awesome program you have here :)
I haven't installed it yet, but im seriously considering it. The key factor
is whether i can make it control my direct tv receiever.

Just as i finished this email asking a bunch of questions about whether a
direct tv receiever was supported i realized that i hadn't checked out the
FAQ yet.. Ooops... i almost did the same thing i curse other people for
doing.. ;)

Anyways, whats the status of the direct tv support
(http://www.snowman.net/pipermail/mythtv-dev/2002-July/000020.html), is
anybody working on it right now or should i take a stab at it? I don't want
to start on something if someone else is already working on it.

Thanks,
Magnus Ullberg