[mythtv] Upcoming 0.7 release

Kevin Jensen mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri, 08 Nov 2002 15:40:40 -0600

--=====================_338240504==.ALT

Sweet!  Isaac can you post some of the step by step install docs that some
of the members have created for us Linux newbies?

At 04:34 PM 11/8/2002 -0500, Isaac Richards wrote:
>So, I'm going to put out 0.7 in the next couple of days, maybe tomorrow
>(Saturday) night.  I just want to write up some docs for the game and gallery
>modules, and maybe fix MythWeb to handle the channel-limited anytime
>recordings.
>
>Once the 0.7 release is done, I'm planning on working on splitting the
>recording and playback up a little, so I can run an extremely quiet
>playback-only box out in the living room instead of the noisy beast that is
>my Athlon 1800+.
>
>Isaac

Kevin Jensen
President
Kinetic Media
http://www.kinetic-media.com
(763) 473-3218

--=====================_338240504==.ALT

install docs that some of the members have created for us Linux
newbies?<br><br>
At 04:34 PM 11/8/2002 -0500, Isaac Richards wrote:<br>
next couple of days, maybe tomorrow <br>
(Saturday) night.&nbsp; I just want to write up some docs for the game
and gallery <br>
modules, and maybe fix MythWeb to handle the channel-limited anytime
recordings.<br><br>
Once the 0.7 release is done, I'm planning on working on splitting the
recording and playback up a little, so I can run an extremely quiet
playback-only box out in the living room instead of the noisy beast that
is <br>
my Athlon 1800+.<br><br>
Isaac<br>