[mythtv] epg appearing behind video overlay?

Shawn Pearce mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 03:08:57 -0500

I just installed latest CVS, but this was also occuring with
the 0.6 release.

XFree86 4.2, no window manager.

When running mythtv and I hit "M", video pauses and audio continues
to run.  No EPG appears.  I can use the arrow keys, but can't see
the results of my actions.  Hitting "Enter" will change channels,
and at that point no more keyboard input works.

Is this because I'm not running a window manager?

The MythTV code is well laid out Isaac, nice job.  :-)  Should
be easier than nupplevideo to hack on and do things I want,
like distributed recording and EPG management.

--
Shawn.