[mythtv] Some hardware questions

Isaac Richards mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 04:06:58 -0400

On Wednesday 17 July 2002 02:27 am, Chris Kleeschulte wrote:
> Got it, thanks! hehe..I just had to add some include directories into
> libmythtv's Makefile..and puff! compiled like a dream.

What'd you have to add?

Also, you might want to upgrade to a more recent CVS snapshot -- I wasn't
handling potential null returns from mysql to my queries well in a couple
places, and there's the possibility of a crash or two, during a channel
changes to a channel showing a program without a subtitle + description set
in the database.  But, that's all fixed now. (Basically, std::string foo = 0;
seems to crash).

Isaac