[mythtv] Window manager (program guide not getting focus)

Kevin Bowen mythtv-dev@snowman.net
30 Dec 2002 23:21:02 -0800

Update on this, in case anyone cares, or is having the same problem (or
does in the future and is reading this thread in the archives ;) : I
finally got gatos installed right, despite that project's non-newbified
documentation, and the problem is fixed. Also fixed a few other minor
problems that I had previously thought were with Myth.