[mythtv] Unable to change channels

Matthew Burnham mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 00:14:50 -0000

That's just weird, I can understand how it could turn out that it
doesn't work when the sound's kaput, but not why it WOULD work like
that... especially as it does everything but change channels with no
problems. So, WHY does it work this way, just to confuse me?

Anyway, the OSD comes up for channel changes now, but there's an error
about a database problem that I'll look into more tomorrow. Changing to
the Composite input works fine though, so I'm happy (and my sound works
well now, once I got ALSA configured properly - my on-board sound is
reported as three different models, and the ALSA driver needed is a
different one to Windows and the standard linux driver...grrrr....).

--
Mat Burnham