[mythtv] Window manager (program guide not getting focus)

Kevin Bowen mythtv-dev@snowman.net
30 Dec 2002 00:46:20 -0800

Thanks, but still no go. Outa curiosity, did that guidegrid.cpp have
anything changed other than the +100 fix?

Really weird... we have basicly identical setups, but yours is working
and mine isn't. Is there anything else you can think of that you've done
that might have contributed to the problem going away? Is anyone else
having this problem? Has anything regarding window focus changed between
0.7 and CVS that might resolve this?

Any and all suggestions welcome