[mythtv] (OT) gentoo and mythtv

Mike Payson mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 00:40:31 -0800

Thanks. I had read the instructions online, but had run into some problems
(Emerge was giving some error about "Lingua Preferred"-- perhaps this is the
error you were talking about with MakeMaker?). Using these most recent
instructions, everything -seems- to be going well (knock on wood...). Emerge
is progressing, so we'll see tomorrow whether it all worked or not...

--
Mike Payson  |  DawgDayz Dog Walking & Pet Sitting
(206) 280-7295 | www.dawgdayz.com | mpayson@dawgdayz.com