[mythtv] Lost Config

Brent Norris mythtv-dev@snowman.net
29 Dec 2002 21:39:25 -0600

Awesome thanks guys.  Missed that going in or something.  Ok as I was
running through this I noticed something that should maybe go on the
"slight annoyance" pile.  Typing in the Zip code causes the request to
zap2it to start after the 4th number.  Perhaps that should be at the
fifth OR when focus is switched to the next box?

--
Brent Norris <brent@linux.wku.edu>