[mythtv] Possible bug from "setup" using tv_grab_uk

Mr. Adam ALLEN mythtv-dev@snowman.net
29 Dec 2002 22:36:54 +0000

--=-P/RPnyroRePH2yg8odB/

On Sun, 2002-12-29 at 18:51, Matthew Burnham wrote:

> > I've already added the --list-providers, and approaching the=20
> > --list-channels, although a bit more understanding of the=20
> > file structures and how XMLTV works is needed on my part.
> >=20
> > will see how it pans out in the next few days, might come=20
> > across a showstopper.=20
>=20
> Sounds good, good luck. I might have a dig into the GUI side of things
> as I did seem to get somewhere with that, though I've never used Qt
> before, and didn't like it much once I started having to look inside the
> mythlib and mythtvlib stuff...

I'm sure I've addressed most of the other comments in the reply to Matt,
as for the GUI - I don't think there' much chance of me doing much GUI
work... C++ isn't my language, and having to work out how Qt works would
be nice - but not realistic this year.

--=20
Regards,
Adam Allen.