[mythtv] Crashes in cvs setup

John Steele mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 17:26:02 -0500 (EST)

Matt,

Well as of now I am getting the crashes again on the Recording profiles
dialogs.  Just wanted to let you know in case you though it should still
be fixed.
The other setup screens work great (I love the help text feature) but when
I try to make changes to Live TV, Default or even create a new one I get a
segfault.  Do you have an idea or I can help debug it later. I am using QT
 version 3.0.5 (from the debian packages).
John