[mythtv] Possible bug from "setup" using tv_grab_uk

Matt Zimmerman mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 21:13:20 -0500

On Sat, Dec 28, 2002 at 07:31:33PM -0500, Matt Zimmerman wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 28, 2002 at 09:42:48PM -0000, Matthew Burnham wrote:
> > This was achieved by choosing Capture Cards the selecting the second
> > item in the list. Without gdb running it occurred on first go, with gdb,
> > I had to go in, come back out, then do it again before I got the error.
> > Sorry, not much info, but its not just an isolated case with the Capture
> > Card setting, as I've experienced it too.
>
> I see this about half the time with the capture card dialog, and I have been
> unable to track down the bug so far.

I found how the bug was introduced, but not the reason for it.  I've checked
in a workaround for now.  Please let me know if it fixes things for you, and
what version of Qt you are running.

--
 - mdz