[mythtv] Possible bug from "setup" using tv_grab_uk

Matthew Burnham mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 21:42:48 -0000

> > > The following appears in the console...
> > >
> > >         StringSelectSetting::setValue(): invalid index 3
> >
> > This message is important; this is the heart of the matter.
>  When do
> > you get it?  When you select tv_grab_uk from the menu?
> There should
> > be 5 options in the list, and tv_grab_uk is the 4th (the 3 you see
> > above, when counting from 0).
>
> Sorry, I meant to delete that from the e-mail; this is
> triggered from the the previous page when selecting the
> capture device (I assume this was because my video device is
> /dev/video0 and I went ahead with /dev/video).

I had a similar message, which I had trouble reproducing with gdb
running, but eventually got this:

========== begin log ==========

StringSelectSetting::setValue(): invalid index 3

[Switching to Thread 16384 (LWP 2763)]
0x405b9aa9 in QLayout::add () from /usr/lib/libqt-mt.so.3
(gdb)

This was achieved by choosing Capture Cards the selecting the second
item in the list. Without gdb running it occurred on first go, with gdb,
I had to go in, come back out, then do it again before I got the error.
Sorry, not much info, but its not just an isolated case with the Capture
Card setting, as I've experienced it too.

--
Mat Burnham