[mythtv] mythvideo

Joel Larsson mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 20:17:52 +0100

Everything seems to work fine now except for for watching the tv thing,
I get this error:

bash-2.05b# mythfrontend
connecting to backend server: localhost:6543
Could not connect to server
ASSERT: "i <= nodes" in /usr/qt/3/include/qvaluelist.h (372)
QGDict::hashKeyString: Invalid null key
QGDict::hashKeyString: Invalid null key
QGDict::hashKeyString: Invalid null key
QGDict::hashKeyString: Invalid null key
Connection timed out.
bash-2.05b#

I have changed the backend_settings file, and Everything else seems to
work ( the programguide etc etc)
And also, I must say I love the new setup thing inside myth, much better
than the txt file!!

Cheers,
Joel