[mythtv] (OT) gentoo and mythtv

Tony Clark mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 00:56:09 +0100

I'm just wondering how many people who actually use Gentoo with mythtv and for
that matter how many would like to use Gentoo if mythtv was easily installed?

Just for the record, if the numbers support it, mythtv and can be a one line
install much the same as (IMHO better) than Debian.  Gentoo has a small but
dedicated following and I would be happy to include mythtv in the main Gentoo
packages but I don't have the final say in that.  I believe with support it
can be made to happen but I need the help of users and developers to push the
project further.

I don't know whether a reply here to to my personal email account is better
but please let me know one way or another.

thanks

tony

--
Contract ASIC and FPGA design.