[mythtv] LiveTV

Andrew M. Bishop mythtv-dev@snowman.net
24 Dec 2002 08:25:22 +0000

Matt Zimmerman <mdz@debian.org> writes:

> On Sun, Dec 22, 2002 at 05:01:44PM -0500, Robert Dege wrote:
>
> > I did go through it previously, but here's what I did:
> >
> > general - shows my updated path, but no okay/cancel buttons to choose
>
> There are no OK/Cancel buttons.  You use the OK and Cancel keys (Enter and
> Escape) that are used everywhere else in the UI.

The rest of the UI *allows* the use of an enter key, but the
settings dialog is the only part that *requires* the use of an enter
key.

Isaac has said before that the GUI should be usable with arrow keys, a
select key and a cancel key.  The keys.txt file also describes this
situation (with a few more more keys, excluding the enter key).

Can I ask you to re-think the requirement to use the enter key for
these screens.

--
Andrew.
Andrew M. Bishop                             amb@gedanken.demon.co.uk