[mythtv] all-in wonder s-video output

Brent Borghese mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Wed, 25 Dec 2002 01:51:09 GMT

You will also have to watch out for the /dev/videoX moving around on you,
your TV-winder might move to /dev/video1.

Also, if you only want to use you all-in wonder, the driver can not use
the overlay and video capture at the same time.  So, MythTV will not
work.

To get TV out to work in X, I had to compile the gatos's CVS source and
Xfree86 source.

But, I see there is a new version out "experimental 16", it might have
the TV out support in it and you will not need to compile any thing.

Brent

On 12/24/2002, 1:50:07 PM, Matt Zimmerman <mdz@debian.org> wrote regarding
Re: [mythtv] all-in wonder s-video output: