[mythtv] lirc

Robert Dege mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 11:05:20 -0500 (EST)

I am using the cvs.  Got it around 2am this morning.  but they don't
appear to emulate each other.  Could this be a keyboard driver problem?

I'm using Redhat 7.3, & here's my keyboard XF86Config if it helps:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Keyboard0"
        Driver          "keyboard"
        Option          "XkbLayout"     "us"
        Option          "XkbRules"      "xfree86"
        Option          "XkbModel"      "pc101"

EndSection

-Rob