[mythtv] SBLive

tarek Lubani mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 01:04:49 -0500 (EST)

Hey!!

I use an SB Live, and, as compared to other sound cards, I LOVE this
thing! In any case, I digress..

1) Try alsamixergui instead of the generic non-gui interfaces.. It helps
one gain "perspective" as it were..

1.5) What *exactly* is your problem? is there an "echo" or something? is
the sound latent/early/etc? Make sure you flip through Rob's excellent
Myth FAQ/documentation..

2) here's my modules.conf, though I don't know how helpful it'll be.. it's
pretty much exactly as taken from the website..

        # ALSA portion
        alias char-major-116 snd
        alias snd-card-0 snd-emu10k1
        # module options should go here