[mythtv] Debian unstable QT strangeness?

Dave Caplinger mythtv-dev@snowman.net
22 Dec 2002 23:05:08 -0600

On Sun, 2002-12-22 at 22:03, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> A fix has already been uploaded for unstable, and will be on the mirrors
> tomorrow.

Cool, thanks!  As it turns out I just finished building fontconfig from
source before I got your email, which fixed the problem, but I'll be
very happy to re-update tomorrow night and get fontconfig back under
package management.  (I'm of the opinion that the fewer things I have to
build from source the better on this box.)

Do you know if the QMAKESPEC environment variable will now need to be
defined manually for all of us Debian users that want to build MythTV
just like the QTDIR one?  If so, this should probably be added to the
README file, FAQ, etc.

--
Dave Caplinger <dent@cox.net>