[mythtv] help?

Henk Poley mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 17:22:36 +0100

> Van: Bruce Markey <bjm@lvcm.com>
>
> > There's a complete walk-through for installing MythTV under the
> > Documentation section.
>
> Really? The installation documentation for MythTV is at
> http://www.mythtv.org/docs/ . Is there valuable information
> you have that you're not passing on to Robert? Are you
> contributing to this project or just putting your name
> on Isaac's work?

Hey, the HOWTOs are great, but there are people around who like it if they
hear from 'normal people' how to do it 'for real'. If I only accidentaly
stumbled upon MythTV.org and didn't find any references about people using
it, I wouldn't be on this list, I guess.

Please don't start a silly flamewar because a fan has a site about MythTV
and how to get some hardware working. Hardware driver settings is not
something that will fit in the MythTV HOWTOs (as long as it's not a bug in
MythTV that needs to be worked around).

	Henk Poley <><