[mythtv] LiveTV

Robert Dege mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 10:03:40 -0500 (EST)

Okay, I've got 2 strange things occurring when trying to watch LiveTV.

1) I get no audio.  Here are error messages output by mythbackend:

adding: myth-box as a remote ringbuffer
Changing from None to WatchingLiveTV
audio volume set to '32768'
only read -1 from 4096 bytes from '/dev/dsp0'
read audio: Input/output error
only read -1 from 4096 bytes from '/dev/dsp0'
read audio: Input/output error
only read -1 from 4096 bytes from '/dev/dsp0'
read audio: Input/output error
Changing from WatchingLiveTV to None
only read -1 from 4096 bytes from '/dev/dsp0'
read audio: Input/output error
Changing from None to None

2) In setup, I changed the LiveTV buffer to /myth/video/livetv.nuv.
However, when I run livetv, a file called /myth/video/ringbuf.nuv is
generated instead, which I believe was the default value.

Not sure what I'm missing here.

-Rob

.... If They Weren't Happening To Me