[mythtv] WinTV GO and btaudio... no sound

Robert Dege mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 23:20:51 -0500 (EST)

Ya know, that makes sense.  I always thought that tvaudio was needed to
send the audio to the line-out port.  So I rmmod'ed msp3400, btaudio, and
tvaudio, and was still able to hear audio from line-out on the the card
with xawtv.  Unless bttv is failing to correctly auto-detect the correct
sound chip on the card... but that's probably reaching.

I think the thing that confused me the most is that I thought several
people on the list claimed to get btaudio working with the WinTV-Go card.
I'll have to read through the list archives & check that out.

I'd really hate to get a different WinTV card to get this setup working.

-Rob