[mythtv] help?

John S Flowers mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 21:42:25 -0600

Check out http://www.freeplaytv.org

There's a complete walk-through for installing MythTV under the
Documentation section.

As for Qt, you can get the Qt-X11 source code from their web site. It's
the free version for non-commercial use. (there's a link on freeplayTV)

Good luck & welcome to the cause. :)

On Saturday, December 21, 2002, at 08:26  PM, Shon Hender wrote:

> this appears to be the developer's mailing list, but can the common
> user also post questions here?
>
> If so, here's my question:  I'm new to linux and so far from what I've
> been able to gather on my own... I'm converted!  Anyhow, I'd like to
> get MythTV running on my box and I am currently going through the
> installation process and I'm stuck on how/where to get QTx11.
> trolltech seems to only sell it from their site and it's very
> expensive, is this the only way to get it?
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Shon

/-
| John S Flowers  <johnsflowers | j.flowers > @mac.com
www.scruffythinker.com
| Writer | Security Guru | Philosopher | Writer's Cult  |
www.freeplaytv.org
www.nCircle.com )