[mythtv] hardware acceleration

Colin Panisset mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 11:05:54 -0800

That's where I got mine from and, although it works fine, I should warn you
that you may end up with a pre-loved unit. Mine had possibly been a display
unit, or a trade-in, as the box had been opened before, and there was dust
on the external breakout box. Still works fine, but YMMV.

  -- C.

On Saturday 21 December 2002 00:24, Nathan Langley spake thus: