[mythtv] Narrowed down my video sync problem

Richard Bowman mythtv-dev@snowman.net
20 Dec 2002 13:10:11 -0500

I've been messing with the settings of how the bttv module loads for my
ATI TV Wonder VE and have noticed that MythTV runs when the mode=64 and
tuner=19, but in this mode, the picture is black and white, and the
sound does not cut off when TV apps like zapping or xawtv are exited.

When I use the settings I found on line, mode=3 and tuner=2, the picture
looks excellent and the sound cuts off properly, but mythtv gives me all
of the video sync errors in this mode (so does the 'streamer' video
recording program). Can someone with a working Myth setup and a TV
Wonder VE give me their entries from modules.conf?

Thanks,
Richard

--
Richard Bowman <richard@bowmansoft.com>