[mythtv] Running multiple window managers/dekstops

mythtv-dev@snowman.net mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 11:49:30 -0600 (CST)

Do you have two video cards or just one? Either way, its nothing
special. You can run two instances of X without any special scripts
AFAIK. Just start the second one with like startx -- :1 or somthing like
that. Although I am not sure how useful this is. How are you going to
easily switch between CRT and TVout? You do realize that when you
CTR-ALT-F away from one X session it dosen't diplay anything, right?