[mythtv] Shuttle kit for $300

Henk Poley mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 10:19:32 +0100

> Van: Mubashir Cheema <mythtv@cheema.com>
>> On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 02:22:49PM -0600, Robert Kulagowski wrote:
>>
>> I see that the SS50 has two PCI slots.  I suppose with a fast enough
>> Celeron you can put in two capture cards and still have a fairly
>> small box.
>
> Wouldn't the 2 capture cards require 2 sound cards?

Not if you use at least one with digital audio, and the sound will be
better too.

But why can't you find these cards? I'm feeling pretty stupid, I normaly
find stuff on the internet for other people. So I'm quite sure that I can
compose good queries. It's just that I don't know the propper keywords.
Will try with the names of these chips mentioned on this list earlier.

	Henk Poley <><