[mythtv] Delete Recording problem/bug in CVS...

Isaac Richards mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 23:58:35 -0500

On Wednesday 18 December 2002 05:55 pm, Dan Man wrote:
> Hehe... Should have told you.... Here's what I did...
>
> Dunno what's going on... btw, I deleted the source directory and started
> from the cvs_root.tar.gz file each time I compiled....

I'm stumped as well -- deleting and exiting both work just perfectly for me
with current CVS.  If you want to continue debugging, I'd suppose the next
place to start putting in debugging statements would be the decoding
processes in libmythtv/ and libNuppelVideo/

Isaac