[mythtv] OT: HTPC Case - The Ultimate

Shawn Pearce mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 15:31:18 -0500

You might want to look at:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=176655

Its a thread discussing this case.  The case is sold out in its first
run already.  Personally I'm just moving PCs away from my media
rooms / center and running high quality Canare cable between the
PC and the speakers and displays.  This means I can put the PC
away from me, and not have to worry about expensive cases like
this one.

Of course I've spent the same amount of money in wire as I would
have on the case..

Keep an eye on that thread at AVS Forum about the case, I'm sure
people will start to post their experiences once the first cases
start to ship.