[mythtv] AGP TV-Tuner Card

Ray mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 11:38:55 -0700

On Sun, Dec 15, 2002 at 02:11:42PM -0500, Robert Dege wrote:

> With my new SK41G XPC, I have 2 slots available, 1 PCI & 1 AGP.  I'm using
> the WinTV-Go for the PCI, but am wondering what I can use for the AGP.
>
> I was checking out:
>
> ATI All-in-wonder 128 PRO (gatos support)
> G200/G400/G450e-TV (marvel.sf.net support)
>

> My primary concern is just VGA/TV-in support, althouth TV-out would be
> nice.  Anyone else know of a AGP tv tuner that works?

I'm using a Marvel G200TV which is working fine with the hardware mjpeg
support in cvs.  TV-out was a pain to get going well and there is still a
glitch or two related to that feature but otherwise it works great.  A
Marvel G400 would be good too but do NOT get a G450 since it does NOT have
the hardware mjpeg support.

--
Ray