[mythtv] Re: mplayer patch

Dean Mao mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 20:56:27 +0000

On the supplied URL you sent the mailing list, this is all I see on the
page:

This stuff has moved to a nearby location. Updated sources.list entries are
also available there.

If I follow the link to the "nearby location" I only find the instructions
on how to install the debian packages (which I have already done).  I don't
see any links that point to the patch file.

Dean