[mythtv] New Site: freeplayTV.org

J Flowers mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 14:56:38 -0600

In the spirit of sharing new sites before they're finished, I'm working
on a site called freeplayTV.org that has a step-by-step guide for
buying, installing and building a PVR/DVR system based on Slackware,
the ATI TV Wonder VE card and MythTV.

I'm also adding support for writing to a DVD-R/RW system (namely, the
Pioneer DVR-104). The DVD recording ability was the big reason I even
started this project. Now that I'm pretty far into it, I realized there
weren't any decent step-by-step instructions that someone could just
download and use to install one of these beasts.

Comments welcome. It's a work in progress right now.

/-
| John S Flowers  <johnsflowers | j.flowers > @mac.com
www.scruffythinker.com
| Writer | Security Guru | Philosopher | Writer's Cult  |
www.freeplaytv.org
www.nCircle.com )