[mythtv] Feature suggestion, automatic old show deletion.

Isaac Richards mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 04:07:12 -0500

On Thursday 12 December 2002 12:40 pm, Henk Poley wrote:
> Does that work? I mean, descriptions about the same show aren't quite same
> every time. Or on the other hand, there are shows (DIY, garding, talkshows,
> ??) that have the same (short) description every time. At least in my dead
> tree hardcopy TV-guide.

Yes, it works for all the shows that I record, at least.  It requires that
both the episode name and description are non-null and match each other..
Most of the shows with the same description like those that you mention don't
have episode names, so they aren't a problem.

Isaac